Parents who are dealing with child custody issues are typically worried about how the court will settle the matter of custody. Generally, when deciding child custody, courts evaluate several factors, all of which relate to what is in the best interest of the child. These factors include:
- How the parents want to share custody.
- What the child wants to do about custody.
- Each parent’s relationship with the child.
- How the child interacts with any siblings or other affected parties.
- Which parent is willing to let the child spend quality time with the non-custodial parent.
- The overall health, including physical health and mental state, of both parents and the child.
- Who is currently caring for the child.
- If either parent has attempted to coerce the other to get custody.
- If either parent has been involved in domestic violence or abuse of the child.
- If either parent has been convicted of fabricating claims of domestic violence or child abuse regarding the other parent.
The Cantor Law Group has a Phoenix child custody attorney to assist you in arguing your case before the family court, and in getting the custody result that is best for the entire family.
Phoenix Child Custody Attorney
At the Cantor Law Group, we have experienced attorneys are willing to protect you and your child’s rights in a custody case. Our lawyers have over 70 years of combined experience are listed in the bar Register of Pre-Eminent Lawyers®, and are members of Arizona’s Finest Lawyers®. The goal of our attorneys is to help you to get the outcome you desire and help you continue your meaningful parental relationship with your child.